Started with the raw ones as soon as they hit the market. Nothing adds zest to a boring dish as dramatically as a tangy raw mango does. Be it pickles,jams,salads,gravies or the spicy Indian street food snack called the ‘Chat’. Or, have it sliced -raw by itself with a dash of salt and red chilli powder…the very thought of it makes my mouth water!
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- Theme Reveal #atozchallenge 2017 – ‘Letters to my Son’ March 20, 2017
- Women’s Day With eWomen – Take the Leap! March 8, 2017
- With Love On ‘Violet-tine’s’ February 13, 2017
- Pigeoned For Life February 1, 2017
- The Indian Rapunzel January 19, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets