So, here’s my first post for 2017. Firstly, wish you a happy new year, 2017! I hope you all had a good beginning to the year. I had a quiet time with my family making plans for the days to come. Some silent resolutions made to the mental checklist, but as with most new year…
Category: Food and Recipes
Diwali is here. The air is fragrant with the faint whiff of festivities. While I don’t go all out with the celebrations in a big way, I do enjoy bringing in the festival with little things that add cheer to life in my own sweet way. That brings me to my favorite topic – sweets!…
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
survivor-atoz  v1
- #AtoZChallenge 2017 Reflections Post May 8, 2017
- The Zeal to Live Life to the Fullest #AtoZChallenge April 30, 2017
- Yearnings of Youth #AtoZChallenge April 29, 2017
- Working Around Xenophobia #AtoZChallenge April 28, 2017
- The Wealth of Wellness #AtoZChallenge April 27, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets