Silent abuse is painful and frustrating. Whether someone uses silence to hurt you or teach you a lesson, it is important to understand that no one deserves to be treated this way, no matter the situation. Communication is the lifeblood of relationships, and the withholding of it can give way to manipulation and emotional abuse….
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- Baked Mango Cheesecake June 23, 2019
- Roars of Ranthambore June 17, 2019
- How To Deal With Silent Abuse In A Relationship April 21, 2019
- Ms Muffet – The Weekend Cafe at Baroda March 27, 2019
- When Does a Diet Regimen Turn into an Eating Disorder? March 22, 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets