Hola, folks! How have you been? I had been away from this space for a long long time. My personal priorities took a forefront. I was off to Canada to drop my son to the university that he was joining. People who are regulars here have read the open letters that I wrote to him…
This post comes almost four months later than schedule. Last May saw me heading towards Mauritius for my much deserved annual vacay with the family. Thanks to the pictures clicked on the trip, I had a whole bunch of memories and details to write about. I favor beach destinations. There’s something about the tranquility found…
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- How To Deal With Silent Abuse In A Relationship April 21, 2019
- Ms Muffet – The Weekend Cafe at Baroda March 27, 2019
- When Does a Diet Regimen Turn into an Eating Disorder? March 22, 2019
- A New Me – 24 Years In Perspective March 8, 2019
- How I lost 5 Kilos of Weight in 8 Days October 2, 2018
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets