Chandni stacked the remaining files neatly in one corner of her desk to deal with them the next day. She seemed to be the only one around on the entire floor of her company office. It wasn’t late but a lot of people had left for the day. She wondered why. “Oh yes, how could…
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- Beauty with Brains February 19, 2018
- New Age Nightmare January 13, 2018
- Your New Year Resolution should be nothing but to TRAVEL January 8, 2018
- 2017 in retrospect December 30, 2017
- The First Diamond November 22, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets