Diwali is here. The air is fragrant with the faint whiff of festivities. While I don’t go all out with the celebrations in a big way, I do enjoy bringing in the festival with little things that add cheer to life in my own sweet way. That brings me to my favorite topic – sweets!…
Tag: Double Ka Meetha
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- Baked Mango Cheesecake June 23, 2019
- Roars of Ranthambore June 17, 2019
- How To Deal With Silent Abuse In A Relationship April 21, 2019
- Ms Muffet – The Weekend Cafe at Baroda March 27, 2019
- When Does a Diet Regimen Turn into an Eating Disorder? March 22, 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets