Two months back I was passing through a street where a vendor was selling some colorful fish in fish bowls on the roadside. In a moment of impulse I picked up a fish bowl with some fish in them. I had conveniently forgotten about my previous experience of maintaining them in a fish bowl. The fish never survived…
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
survivor-atoz  v1
- #AtoZChallenge 2017 Reflections Post May 8, 2017
- The Zeal to Live Life to the Fullest #AtoZChallenge April 30, 2017
- Yearnings of Youth #AtoZChallenge April 29, 2017
- Working Around Xenophobia #AtoZChallenge April 28, 2017
- The Wealth of Wellness #AtoZChallenge April 27, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets