Chandni stacked the remaining files neatly in one corner of her desk to deal with them the next day. She seemed to be the only one around on the entire floor of her company office. It wasn’t late but a lot of people had left for the day. She wondered why. “Oh yes, how could…
Tag: Online Shopping
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- Ms Muffet – The Weekend Cafe at Baroda March 27, 2019
- When Does a Diet Regimen Turn into an Eating Disorder? March 22, 2019
- A New Me – 24 Years In Perspective March 8, 2019
- How I lost 5 Kilos of Weight in 8 Days October 2, 2018
- To-Dos Before I Go September 10, 2018
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets