The train chugged into the ink-black horizon dotted with grey tufts of the melting dusk. She sat by the window on the side berth of a sleeper coach, her hair blowing wildly along the horizontal bars on the window with her face turned outwards serenely gazing at some place far away in the dark. Her…
Tag: The Grand Trunk Express
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- New Age Nightmare January 13, 2018
- Your New Year Resolution should be nothing but to TRAVEL January 8, 2018
- 2017 in retrospect December 30, 2017
- The First Diamond November 22, 2017
- Are you a Lifestyle Blogger? October 30, 2017
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets