The train chugged into the ink-black horizon dotted with grey tufts of the melting dusk. She sat by the window on the side berth of a sleeper coach, her hair blowing wildly along the horizontal bars on the window with her face turned outwards serenely gazing at some place far away in the dark. Her…
Vinodini is a design professional and a creative specialist. She has worked in the retail sector as a visual merchandiser and a fashion stylist for various well-known brands. She is a published author. She writes on various topics of her interest. This blog is an amalgamation of her thoughts, experiences, pieces of fiction and poetry woven in her mind which find themselves translated into narrations here.
Liked what you read here?
- How To Deal With Silent Abuse In A Relationship April 21, 2019
- Ms Muffet – The Weekend Cafe at Baroda March 27, 2019
- When Does a Diet Regimen Turn into an Eating Disorder? March 22, 2019
- A New Me – 24 Years In Perspective March 8, 2019
- How I lost 5 Kilos of Weight in 8 Days October 2, 2018
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets